Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Lindsay Hamilton is one of the finest British musical theatre actresses and cabaret singers to emerge in recent years. Before attending drama school at the age of eighteen - Lindsay had already played the roles of Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady and Nancy in Oliver. After leaving the Guildford School of Acting -
where she received the Musical Theatre Cup for student of the year - she went straight into the West End of London's production of Hot Stuff at the Cambridge Theatre. Her next role was in What a Performance at the Queens Theatre with David Suchet. Lindsay then played the role of Fantine in Les Miserables and was
involved in the 10th anniversary concert of Les Miserables at the Royal Albert Hall.
She then took on the title role of Eva Peron in Evita - Emma in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Song and Dance (Tell Me On A Sunday) - her critically acclaimed performance in the Jerry Herman musical revue The Best of Times and most
recently - the female lead of Frieda von Richthofen in Lawrence The new hit musical based on the life of novelist - D.H.Lawrence in which she was nominated twice for Best Actress in a Musical.
Lindsay has also had the great privilege of being a regular with the BBC Big Band. She was also thrilled to be asked to perform for HRH Prince of Wales at a private function in London's West End. Her recording credits are 3 of her own cd's - LINDSAY HAMILTON ITS ME LINDSAY HAMILTON LIVE and GOODNIGHT ANGELS. She can also be heard singing the title role of Gigi on the cast recording with Ron Moody and Sian Phillips.
Lindsay has also had the pleasure of performing at the Algonquin Hotel - Don't Tell Mamas - the Waldorf Astoria and the Town Hall - all in New York City. Lindsay has taken her talent to the seas and has become a seasoned and - much in demand - cruise ship headliner. Her astonishing voice and dynamic stage presence have garnered her great critical acclaim whenever and wherever she performs.
|Sun 13 Nov 2016||19:30|
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- On-site light refreshments
- Accepts groups
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Baby changing facilities
- Hearing loop installed in public areas
- Entrance is well lit
- Hearing loop system
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Effective lighting for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Audible alarm system