Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Beachside Cafe in Caister near Great Yarmouth on the Eastern Beach Caravan Park offers Sunday Carvery, homecooked meals in the evenings. new lunch menue available from May. pie night, fish 'n' chip night, British fabourites such as lasagne and chilli etc.
Open all the time
Prices starts from around £6.95 for dishes such as fresh battered fish and chips and Sunday carvery.
TG 526122 52.64870 1.73335
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow the signs for Caister-on-Sea. Go through Caister village until you reach the mini roundabout, turn right into beach road. Continue to end and turn left, Eastern Beach is on your right hand side.
By Public Transport:
A Number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
: 5 miles from Great Yarmouth station
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Telephone (public)
- Welcome Host
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is:
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Flat (ie without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to restaurant / cafe
- Level access (ie no steps or thresholds), or access by ramp or lift to the toilets
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Contrast markings on clear surfaces such as glass doors
- Restaurant / cafe provide meals for visitors with special dietary requirements:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliacs)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Seating suitable for wheelchair users, ie moveable and good height for person sitting in a wheelchair
- High chairs for children
- Children's menu
- Audible alarm system
- Entrance is well lit