Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Great Yarmouth Painting & Crafts is the perfect place to learn something new from renowned local artist Ernie Childs. Painting classes available in various mediums Tuesday & Wednesday mornings, please telephone for more details.
Painting classes are Tuesday and Wednesday 10am to 12noon - everyone welcome (5+) but you MUST book in advance.
Group bookings (up to 14 people) available Tuesday to Thursday 1pm to 3pm, but you MUST book in advance.
Paint mediums available: watercolour, oils, drawing, pen and ink, pastels
Craft: potters wheel taster session.
For both painting classes and potters wheel taster sessions you will come away with your finished piece of artwork.
Please ring for prices, prices vary depending on medium chosen.
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site light refreshments
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Guided tours for groups
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is gravel
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Seating available for visitors with limited mobility
- Clear signage
- Good colour/tonal contrast for visually impaired visitors
- Wheelchairs provided
- Routes/pathways suitable for wheelchair users or visitors with limited mobility
- Displays at suitable height for wheelchair users / children
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit
- High chairs for children