Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
The Barons Court in Great Yarmouth is situated just off the golden mile, This family run guest accomodation has been recently refurbished to a high standard.
The establishment consists of 14 en suite bedrooms some of which have a view of the sea, but all equipped with a colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities and towels, hairdryers are available on request.
Bed and breakfast is as standard although a wide range of home cooked meals will be available each evening, vegetarians and children are both catered for. Afternoon teas are also available which can be enjoyed on the patio in the private gardens.
We have a licensed bar, a guest lounge and car parking facilities.
Great Yarmouth's historic town centre is just a 5 minute walk away, the beach is almost on your doorstep and the main bustle of the golden mile is a mere 2 minute walk.
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Vegetarian diet available
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
Children welcome from any age.
TG 530080 52.61094 1.73618
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth proceed to seafront, turn 1st left into Albermaira Road, Barons Court is 5th on the left opposite Great Yarmouth playing fields.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
By Rail: There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth, with connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bath with support handrails available
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours