Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Marine Lodge and book online
|Book through Great Yarmouth||MAR
Availability updated on 28 Mar 17 at 15:15
The Marine Lodge in Great Yarmouth enjoys one of the premier locations on the seafront, with superb sea views from many of our rooms.
We offer excellent accommodation for your Great Yarmouth holiday in our bright, modern rooms and relaxing public areas including a large balcony seating area.
Come and enjoy all the attractions of a top English resort - there is much more to Great Yarmouth than you might think - see the history, walk the beautiful beaches, wine and dine or dance - the choice is yours.
Over the last few years we have totally refurbished Marine Lodge, blending modern facilities with the original Victorian architecture for a superb holiday experience.
Private car parking, sea front location, wheelchair friendly rooms available. All rooms are ensuite. Breakfast available 8am to 11am.
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Lounge for residents' use
- Laundry/valet service
- Passenger lift
- Ironing facilities
- Conference facilities
- Travel agent bookings
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Disabled facilities
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Telephone (public)
- Television available
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Restaurant open to non-residents
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Coach parties welcomed
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- Cots available
Children welcome from any age.
TG 530078 52.60990 1.73676
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow signs for SEA FRONT. We are located on the corner of Euston Road and the Seafront.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. with connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has a ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Public toilet
- One or more bedrooms
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Lift equipped with verbal floor announcements
- Lift equipped with raised floor numbers or braille numbers or letters
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Baby changing facilities
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bedroom without fitted carpets available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Separate shower unit with fixed shower seat or shower chair available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with en suite bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bedrooms available with separate, private or shared bathrooms suitable for guests who use a wheelchair
- Bathrooms available that have been specially adapted for wheelchair users
- Entrance well lit
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Nut free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities