Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Haydee
Availability updated on 13 May 17 at 09:25
The Haydee, Great Yarmouth offers you a warm welcome to their family run AA 3 Star Guest House opposite Brittania Pier. Coach and Train stations are approx. 1 mile away, with the seafront, shops, restaurants/bars and amusements all on our doorstep. We are also conveniently located for local attractions like the Sealife Centre, the Pleasure Beach, Horse racing, Greyhound and Banger racing and many more to make your holiday more enjoyable.
All our rooms are en suite with some of our doubles enhanced with king size beds for extra comfort. All rooms have flatscreen Freeview DVD televisions and tea and coffee making facilities with hairdryers, irons available on request plus free WiFi. Fridges are in most rooms. Rooms are serviced daily. We also have a licensed residents bar where you can enjoy a social drink with friends or a nightcap. Guests are provided with their own key to come and go as you please. We offer discounts for 3 nights during the summer season and are open all year.
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Packed lunches provided
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups welcomed
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from any age.
TG 530077 52.60895 1.73586
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow signs for the SEA FRONT. Princes Road is opposite Britannia Pier.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities