Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Bring your carved pumpkin along with your entry form to Sea Life Cente Gardens on Wednesday 26 October between 4pm and 6pm. Judging will take place from 6pm.
Admire the pumpkins on display, visit attractions along the Golden Mile or hear horrid histories from Great Yarmouth's hidden heritage from our fascinating tall-story-tellers.
Winners will be announced live on stage shortly after 7pm, with an amazing free fireworks display at 7.30pm.
This year, pumpkin entries will be accepted in four age categories as follows:
Under 5's; 5-10 years; 11-17 years and 18+.
A winner and a runner up will be declared for each category and the two best overall carvings will reveive a short break at Haven in 2017.
It's very simple to enter ...
1. Carve your pumpkin
2. Check out our terms and conditions and fill in the entry form - available to download here.
3. Bring your pumpkin and the entry form along to Sea Life Centre Gardens on Wednesday 26 October between 4pm and 6pm, tea-lights will be provided to make your pumpkin glow.
4. Relax and visit fun attractions open along the Golden Mile or enjoy story time on the gardens.
5. Come back at 7pm and find out if you've won! The Mayor will be announcing the winners live on stage
6. Enjoy an amazing free firework display to round off your evening
6. Collect your pumpkin to it home to display for Halloween.
Don't forget to #ShareTheGreatTimes and post your pumpkin pictures on social media so everyone can see what you've been up to!
We look forward to a fun night for all the family and an amazing display of beautifully carved pumpkins in the October night sky.
|Wed 26 Oct 2016||16:00|
Fireworks display starts at 7.30pm
Also at this Venue
TG 532074 52.60613 1.73877
From Norwich follow the signs and take A47 to Great Yarmouth. Once in Great Yarmouth follow signs to the seafront, Marine Parade. From Ipswich follow the signs and take A12 to Great Yarmouth, once in Great Yarmouth follow signs to the seafront, Marine Parade.
By Public Transport:
Regular train service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. Visitors should follow signs from Great Yarmouth to the seafront.
: 2 miles from Great Yarmouth station
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Public toilets