Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Garden Cottage and book online
|Book through Great Yarmouth||JAN
Availability updated on 17 Dec 16 at 10:23
Garden Cottage Details
- Cottage sleeps up to 2
- Shower, Non-smoking unit
- Prices (per unit per week for normal occupancy)
- Week stays from Saturday to Saturday
Garden Cottage on Barnard Crescent in Great Yarmouth is a cosy venue, attached to Barnard House B&B but with its own entrance and drive for off street parking.
The cottage consists of one king size double or twin bedroom, a kitchen and a beautifully furnished lounge/diner that opens out with French doors onto the garden.
There is also a small garden patio with garden furniture and a BBQ to be enjoyed on sunnier evenings. Lazy days are taken care of too with a selection of books, games, magazines to keep you occupied.
The cottage is superbly equipped with all creature comforts; central heating, electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, crisp linen, fresh towels, hospitality tray, Freeview TV, DVD/CD player, free Wi-Fi, hairdryer and if needed, a cot.
Garden Cottage has been designed with some aids for mobility-impaired guests and has a full wet room.
For your arrival we supply milk, bread, eggs, butter, tea, coffee and sugar so those of you desperate for a reviving cuppa and a light bite have no fear.
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Central heating
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave cooker
- Linen provided
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Euros accepted
- Drying facilities
- Washing machine
TG 524093 52.62272 1.72771
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On entering Great Yarmouth from the A47 follow the signs to Caister, pass through 3 sets of traffic lights, Barnard House is directly on the right after the last set of lights off the Caister Road.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
We can collect you by prior arrangement.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Parking for Single unit properties:
- Parking space provided
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Toilet and bathroom
- One or more bedrooms
- Dining room
- Toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Bedrooms available with non-allergic bedding (ie non-feather pillows)
- Bathrooms available with:
- Wet room
- W.C. fitted with handrails available
- Taps in bathroom with lever handles available
- Entrance is well lit
- Sink taps have lever handles
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)