At Haven-Seashore we’re unbelievably close to the excitement of Great Yarmouth. And as well as being near one of England’s biggest and best seaside resorts, there’s a long sandy beach just a few hundred yards away. The seafront promenade leading to Great Yarmouth’s Pleasure Beach starts beside our park – it’s a pleasant 30 minute walk (or there’s our speedy road train). Fancy staying put? You’ll have our pool flumes to ride and a seaside climbing wall to conquer, or whatever else takes your fancy.
• Our indoor pool has two flumes, a separate children’s pool and we’ve also got an outdoor SplashZone, perfect for hot days
• There’s plenty of fun stuff to try here, like crazy golf, archery and our climbing wall
• Our bar and restaurant has its own soft play area and an outdoor terrace
• There’s just a road and some grassy dunes between us and the lovely sandy beach
• We’re neighbours with a horse racing circuit that surrounds a challenging, links golf course
• We’re walking distance from Great Yarmouth with its circus, Sea Life Centre, Pleasure Beach rides and more
• It’s nice and flat here so you can easily wander around
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Facilities for children: Cots availiable, Highchairs available, Indoor play area, Outdoor play area Children welcome from any age.
TG 530103 52.63157 1.73840
From Great Yarmouth take the A149 to Caister. turn right at the 2nd set of lights signposted to the seafront and racecourse. Continue to the sea and turn left. Seashore is on the left.
Don't get lost....Sat Nav:NR30 4HF
Nearest Train Station: Great Yarmouth 3 Kilometres
Nearest Coach Station: Great Yarmouth town centre 3 Kilometres
Local bus route to park: Number 3
2 or 3 steps into van unless an accesible van