Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for The Chateau and book online
|Book through Great Yarmouth||FEB
Availability updated on 20 Feb 17 at 15:43
Why not wake up and see the sea here at the Chateau?
We are situated in probably one of the town's best locations, overlooking the bowling greens, beach, sea, and bordering the private Norfolk Square Gardens. We are close to all holiday amenities.
Open seasonally from just before Easter to end-October, Richard & Jackie invite you to experience our quality 4 star Guest Accommodation.
Seven of our bedrooms have sea views, the remaining three offer open views over the adjacent private gardens. All are tastefully decorated and en suite with shower and toilet, tea/coffee making facilities, Freeview television, hairdryer, Free WiFi, clock radio and complimentary toiletries for your convenience.
Experience our award-winning breakfast in our sea view dining room.
We have ample free parking on the premises, with access to all spaces at all times.
Don't forget our "Free Wine Happy Hour" each Thursday evening where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, to relax after your day.
Children welcome from any age.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Vegetarian diet available
- WiFi or internet access
- Euros accepted
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- High chairs available
- Cots available
- Staff fluent in French
- Staff fluent in German
Children welcome from any age.
TG 531081 52.61183 1.73729
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow signs for SEA FRONT. At roundabout turn left, the Chateau is along North Drive opposite the Bowling Green.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Steps to the main entrance
- 2Number of steps to entrance
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities