Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Search availability for Kilbrannan and book online
|Book through Great Yarmouth||FEB
Availability updated on 23 Feb 17 at 22:19
Kilbrannan Guest House is situated within very easy walking distance from Great Yarmouth seafront and town centre alike, which makes most attractions and shops accessible by foot in minutes.
We offer a supreme quality 4 star licensed Guest House with additional Silver Award and Breakfast Award. In 2010 & 2012 we were also awarded 'Greater Yarmouth Tourist Authoritiy's' Guest Accommodation of the Year, in 2010 we won 'Enterprise GY's' Great Leisure & Tourism Business of the Year and in 2013 we won 'Enterprise GY's 'Customer Service award'. Our commitment to excellent customer service is reflected also in our 'World Host' recognition.
We have 3 double rooms which can be available for single occupancy, and 2 family rooms which can also be available as double or twin rooms. All rooms are fully en-suite and 'room 1' has a large private bathroom attached.
The many facilities in each room include DVD players, hairdryers, Flat Screen TVs, good sized fridge, fresh daily towels, assorted toiletries and much much more. Free WIFI access is also available and parking is free.
Our award winning breakfasts are prepared and cooked freshly by our resident chef using the best quality, locally sourced and home made ingredients so you are guaranteed to start each day with a feeling of fulfillment.
Whether you want the full works or something lighter we have it all and all diets are catered for.
You can see more details on our website's breakfast page: www.kilbrannanguesthouse.co.uk/foodnew.html.
We have a Guest Lounge for you to relax in with a 32" TV, very comfortable settees and a reasonably priced small bar.
for further details see: http://www.kilbrannanguesthouse.co.uk
Children welcome from age 4.
- Children welcome
- Satellite TV
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Snacks/afternoon tea
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Vegetarian diet available
- American Express accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- DVD player
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
- High chairs available
- On street/public parking
Children welcome from age 4.
TG 529074 52.60548 1.73433
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow the signs for SEA FRONT. With Britannia Pier on your left follow Sea front until you reach Pirates Golf, turn right into Trafalgar Road.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge & Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Guest information available in large print (14pt and over)
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged if requested by guest
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Separate shower unit with support handrails available
- Bath with support handrails available
- WCs with handrails available
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low potassium
- Low sodium
- Nut free
- Additive free
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities