Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
- 3 night Weekend Breaks (Fri to Mon) from £69. 4 night Midweek Breaks (Mon to Fri) from £92. Subject to Availability Weekly Rates available. Reductions for over 60s & Children from 3 years to 12 years old. .
Search availability for The Maryland and book online
|Book through Great Yarmouth||FEB
Availability updated on 20 Feb 17 at 19:22
The Maryland in Great Yarmouth is in a central location overlooking Wellesley Park and the sea, just a few minutes level walk to all amenities.
All rooms are fully en suite, with unrestricted views, TV's and tea & coffee making facilities. Enclosed private car park. Home cooking with a large choice of menu, special diets and healthy options catered for. Licensed bar and TV lounge. We are now completely non-smoking.
Children welcome from age 3.
- Children welcome
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Packed lunches provided
- Special diets available
- Lounge for residents' use
- Ironing facilities
- Private parking
- Totally non-smoking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Senior citizens reduced rates
- Central heating
- Electric shaver points
- Television available
- Pony trekking/horse-riding
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Vegetarian diet available
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Evening meals
Children welcome from age 3.
TG 529081 52.61236 1.73472
The region is easily accessible by road from all parts of the UK. Major trunk roads into Norfolk are the M11, A11, A12 and the A14 from London and the South-east, while the A47 and A14 serve the Midlands and the North. On approaching Great Yarmouth follow signs for the SEA FRONT. With Sainsburys on your left, carry on through traffic lights, Wellesley Road is the next on the left.
By Public Transport:
A number of bus operators provide services to the local area including National Express and First Bus.
There is a regular local service from Norwich to Great Yarmouth. With connecting trains from Norwich to London, Liverpool Street. Peterborough, Cambridge and Ely.
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- Designated parking for guests with disabilities
- Within 50 metres approx. of entrance
- Surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance is
- Solid ie tarmac / concrete etc
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- Route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift to:
- Entrance to reception
- Good contrast between the floor and wall
- Clear surfaces such as glass doors have contrast markings
- Bedroom with non-allergenic bedding available
- Bathrooms available with:
- Separate shower unit
- Bath with shower
- Bedrooms available with emergency call systems such as flashing lights (if fire alarm is activated)
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Entrance well lit
- Bell at main entrance
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Menus available in large print (14pt and over)
- Meals for guests with special dietary requirements can be provided:
- Sugar free (diabetic)
- Gluten free (coeliac)
- Lactose free (dairy free)
- Low sodium
- Proprietors/staff available 24-hours