At Haven-Caister Holiday Park near Great Yarmouth, cross the sand dunes at the edge of our park and you’re on the beach. It’s such a lovely one too – a vast stretch of soft golden sand that leads down to pebbled rock pools at low tide. On sunny days you and your family can spend all day here. But our park’s crammed full of other stuff to enjoy as well – from splashing around in the pool to having a go on the climbing wall and fun tower slides. After all, we’ve been creating wonderful holiday memories here at Caister for over a century now.
• A long, sandy beach you can get to straight from the park
• The terrain here is mostly flat so it's easy for everyone to get around
• Our brilliant indoor pool has its own multi-lane waterslide
• The family attractions at Great Yarmouth are just a 15 minute drive away
• Enjoy our fun tower, climbing wall, crazy golf course and kiddy cars track
• Our all-weather multi-sports court can help keep your kids entertained in any weather
• Younger children will love exploring our soft play area
• Norfolk’s radio station, The Beach, gave our park’s fish and chip shop their ‘Best Chippy’ award
Caister is situated on a flat coastal plain so our holiday homes are all set in flat areas. Or if sleeping under the stars is more your thing, why not bring your own tourer or motorhome?
Thinking of making a group booking? Well, booking more than one holiday home with us qualifies you as a group. So, if you’re organising a group holiday for your friends, family, club or team our dedicated team are here to help.
Children welcome from any age.
TG 519132 52.65795 1.72331
From the A47 Norwich (Eastbound) follow the signs towards Great Yarmouth. At Acle take the 2nd exit off the roundabout onto the A1064 (signposted Caister-on-Sea). At the next roundabout take the 1st exit to Caister by-pass. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit which will lead you into Caister-on-Sea. The park is on your left hand side.
Nearest train station: Great Yarmouth 6 Kilometres
Nearest coach station: Great Yarmouth 6 Kilometres
Local bus route to park: Number 8
Emergency call systems for fire alarms need to be requested in advance.